Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages, 1 x 3, 100/Box
- Flexible fabric adhesive bandages for first aid and wound protection of minor wounds, cuts, scrapes and burns.
- Made with Memory Weave fabric for comfort and flexibility, these first aid bandages stretch, bend, and flex with your skin as you move, and include a Quilt-Aid Comfort Pad designed to cushion painful wounds which may help prevent reinjury.
- Bandages stay on for up to 24 hours and feature a unique Hurt-Free Pad that won't stick to the wound as they wick away blood and fluids, allowing for gentle removal.
- Wounds covered with a bandage heal faster than uncovered wounds and help protect against dirt and germs that may cause infection.
- Apply adhesive bandage to clean, dry skin for minor wound care and change daily, when wet or as needed. For proper wound care, treat with wound an antiseptic ointment such as Neosporin prior to application.
- An essential item for your breakroom or supply closet.