IMPORTANT! YOUR ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO LEGALLY BINDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. CAREFULLY READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING.
This is an agreement between you ("You") and Blackhawk Inc (the "Company"). "We" and "Us" means both You and the Company.
1. OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT You acknowledge that any and all information, content, reports, data, databases, graphics, interfaces, web pages, text, files, software, product names, company names, trade-marks, logos and trade names contained on this web site (collectively the "Content") including the manner in which the Content is presented or appears and all information relating thereto, are the property of their respective owners as indicated, the Company or its licensors, as the case may be.
2. PERMITTED USE The Company hereby grants to You a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to access, read and download the Content.
3. RESTRICTIONS ON USE You agree that You will not: (i) distribute the Content for any purpose including without limitation compiling an internal database, redistributing or reproduction of the Content by the press or media or through any commercial network, cable or satellite system; or (ii) create derivative works of, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, adapt, translate, transmit, arrange, modify, copy, bundle, sell, sub-license, export, merge, transfer, adapt, loan, rent, lease, assign, share, outsource, host, publish, make available to any person or otherwise use, either directly or indirectly, the Content in whole or in part, in any form or by any means whatsoever, be they physical, electronic or otherwise. You shall not permit, allow or do anything that would infringe or otherwise prejudice the proprietary rights of the Company or its licensors or allow any third-party to access the Content. The restrictions set out in this Agreement shall not apply to the limited extent the restrictions are prohibited by applicable law.
4. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMERS [ALTHOUGH THIS WEB SITE USES ENCRYPTION SECURITY,] THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND THE CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE COMPANY ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY PERTAINING TO THE CONTENT, YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE OR THE RECEIPT, STORAGE, TRANSMISSION OR OTHER USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. This web site may contain links to other sites. The Company does not assume responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of the information, data, opinions, advice, or statements contained at such sites, and when You access such sites, You are doing so at Your own risk. In providing links to the other sites, the Company is in no way acting as a publisher or disseminator of the material contained on those other sites and does not seek to monitor or control such sites. A link to another site should not be construed to mean that the Company is affiliated or associated with same. THE COMPANY DOES NOT RECOMMEND OR ENDORSE ANY OF THE CONTENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY HYPER-LINKS TO OR CONTENT FOUND, ON OTHER WEB SITES. The mention of another party or its product or service on this web site should not be construed as an endorsement of that party or its product or service. The Company will not be responsible for any damages You or any third-party may suffer as a result of the transmission, storage or receipt of confidential or proprietary information that You make or that You expressly or implicitly authorize the Company to make, or for any errors or any changes made to any transmitted, stored or received information. You are solely responsible for the retrieval and use of the Content. You should apply Your own judgment in making any use of any Content, including, without limitation, the use of the information as the basis for any conclusions. THE CONTENT MAY NOT BE ACCURATE, UP TO DATE, COMPLETE OR UNTAMPERED, AND IS NOT TO BE RELIED UPON. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE INTERPRETED AS A RECOMMENDATION FOR ANY SPECIFIC PRODUCT OR SERVICE, USE OR COURSE OF ACTION. THE CONTENT ON THIS WEB SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO BE USED AS A SUBSTITUTE OF ANY KIND FOR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. THIS WEB SITE AND ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND SOFTWARE ON THIS WEB SITE OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES OR CONDITIONS, OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES AS TO UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE OPERATION, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, LEGALITY, SUITABILITY, PRIVACY, SECURITY, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THOSE ARISING OUT OF A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, AGGRAVATED, ECONOMIC OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS, EVEN IF THE COMPANY OR ANY OF ITS LAWFUL AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR CLAIM. IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS OR EMPLOYEES, BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES RESULTING FROM: VIRUSES, DATA CORRUPTION, FAILED MESSAGES, TRANSMISSION ERRORS OR PROBLEMS; TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICE PROVIDERS; LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEB SITES; THE INTERNET BACKBONE; PERSONAL INJURY; THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; DAMAGES OR LOSSES CAUSED BY YOU, OR YOUR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR SUBCONTRACTORS; LOSS OF USE OR LACK OF AVAILABILITY OF FACILITIES INCLUDING COMPUTER RESOURCES, ROUTERS AND STORED DATA; THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT; ANY OTHER WEB SITE ACCESSED TO OR FROM THIS WEB SITE; OR EVENTS BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF THE COMPANY, EVEN IF THE COMPANY OR ANY OF ITS LAWFUL AGENTS, OR EMPLOYEES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR CLAIM. IN NO CASE WILL THE COMPANY'S, ITS AFFILIATES', AGENTS', LICENSORS', SUPPLIERS', AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS' AND EMPLOYEES' CUMULATIVE TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING UNDER ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE) BE FOR MORE THAN THE AMOUNT, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT TO ACCESS THIS WEB SITE, IN THE YEAR IN WHICH THE CLAIM AROSE. THE COMPANY ASSUMES NO OBLIGATION TO UPDATE THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE. THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION THAT YOU MAY FIND UNDESIRABLE OR OBJECTIONABLE. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR UNAUTHORIZED USE OR REPRODUCTION OF ANY PORTION OF THE WEB SITE. ACCESSING THE CONTENT FROM TERRITORIES WHERE IT MAY BE ILLEGAL IS PROHIBITED.
5. TERMINATION This Agreement is effective until terminated by the Company, with or without cause, in the Company's sole and unfettered discretion. The Company may terminate this Agreement without notice to You if You fail to comply with any of its terms. Any such termination by the Company shall be in addition to and without prejudice to such rights and remedies as may be available to the Company, including injunction and other equitable remedies. The disclaimers, limitations on liability, ownership, termination, interpretation, Your license to the Company, Your warranty and the indemnity provisions of this Agreement shall survive the termination or expiry of this Agreement.
6. INDEMNITY You agree at all times to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its agents, suppliers, affiliates and their respective directors and employees against all actions, proceedings, costs, claims, damages, demands, liabilities and expenses whatsoever (including legal and other fees and disbursements) sustained, incurred or paid by the Company directly or indirectly in respect of: (i) any information or other content You provide on or through this web site or which is sent to the Company by e-mail or other correspondence; or (ii) Your use or misuse of the Content or this web site, including without limitation infringement claims
7 . INTERPRETATION The division of this Agreement into sections and the insertion of headings are for convenience of reference only and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of this Agreement. In this Agreement, words importing the singular number include the plural and vice versa, words importing gender include all genders; and words importing persons include individuals, sole proprietors, partnerships, corporations, trusts and unincorporated associations.
8. ENTIRE AGREEMENT These terms and conditions and any and all legal notices on this web site constitute the entire agreement between You and the Company with respect to the use of this web site and the Content. No supplement, modification or amendment to this Agreement and no waiver of any provision of this Agreement shall be binding on the Company unless executed by the Company in writing. No waiver of any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be deemed or shall constitute a waiver of any other provision (whether or not similar) nor shall such waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided.
9. SEVERABILITY Any provision of this Agreement which is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction shall, as to that jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of such prohibition or unenforceability and shall otherwise be enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law, all without affecting the remaining provisions of this Agreement or affecting the validity or enforceability of such provision in any other jurisdiction.
10. ENUREMENT This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon each of Us and our respective successors and permitted assigns. You acknowledge having read this Agreement before accepting it, having the authority to accept this Agreement and having received a copy of this Agreement.